Monday, May 12, 2014

Sew. note by note...: An Oldie: Butterick 5708

Alrighty.



I'm linking to some posts on my sewing blog because I've decided to combine these two! From now on, everything sewing-related will come here, to Creative Laurels.



If a "laurel" is a victory, then all completed sewing projects belong here, as they are certainly little victories! My super-reflective posts will still stay at ArtLifeBeing, and my music stuff will stay at Laurel Black Music. (I know, when did I get so creative?) womp,womp



Anyway, you will notice that the "Sew. note-by-note" page will become incredibly inactive, and after a certain point I will delete it. But by then you'll be so dazzled by my mad creative skills that cha won't even care.



Anyway, I made this:



Sew. note by note...: An Oldie: Butterick 5708: It feels like it's been FOREVER since I've written about my sewing adventures! I promise I've been sewing up a storm, but wit...